Professional Development & Mentoring
Faculty Mentoring in the KU School of Nursing
- Build a mechanism for knowledge transfer
- Provide guidance and support for career growth for all faculty (Including assistance with developing specific plans for promotion)
- Promote a climate that values collegiality
- Create a climate conducive for substantive contributions
- Advance school's mission through scholarship
- Support the growth of leadership skills in all faculty.
The KU School of Nursing Continuing Education Committee is facilitating the pilot of this program in 2014-2015. For more information, please contact DeLois Laverentz at (913) 588-1664 or Carol Buller at (913) 588-1021.